New technology and constant changes require specialist expertise in new areas, and change the need for future expertise in companies.
At Lerøy, we are committed to creating a winning culture through collaboration and synergies. The group consists of companies all over the world that contribute to various parts of Lerøy's fully integrated value chain. As an employee of one of our companies, you contribute to local ripple effects in a global perspective. Lerøy will mean something to the local communities we operate in, at the same time as we will collaborate, learn from each other and together take the company forward.
We are proud of our contribution to society - as an employee of one of our companies, you contribute to local ripple effects in a global perspective.
- A world-leading seafood group with high ambitions
- Good national and international career opportunities
- A young, but experienced environment
- An employer that emphasizes social responsibility and ethics
- An exciting workplace with a focus on continuous development
- A professional environment
- High focus on environment and sustainability
In Lerøy we strive to build a culture of pride and openness through collaboration and learning across our fully integrated value chain. To measure this, we run an annual employee survey in collaboration with Great Place to Work.
“Lerøy is an environmentally conscious company with eyes focused on the future, so all of the future generations can also enjoy the taste of a beautiful fish product.”
- Gerrit van Leeuwen, Lerøy Seafood Center Urk, Nederland