- Tasty Seafood
- About us
- Key brands
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Cut the potatoes into medium-sized pieces, around 6 pieces per potato. Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until they are soft, around 15 minutes (depending on the size of the pieces).
2. Cut the courgette into pieces and place on a baking sheet with the salmon. Pour a little olive oil over the courgette and season both the courgette and salmon with pepper.
3. Bake in the oven for around 15 minutes.
4. Cut the asparagus into 3-4 cm pieces and boil with the potatoes for the last minute.
5. Drain the water and rinse in cold water to stop the vegetables continuing to cook.
6. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing.
7. Tear up the little gems and spread over a large plate or in a bowl, then toss in the potato, asparagus, courgette and dressing. Top with the pieces of salmon and crumbled feta cheese.