Oven-baked cod with cheese and pesto
BETWEEN 20 AND 40 MIN
Oven baked cod is both easy to like and quick to make. If you don't have cod, you may want to use other white fish, such as saithe or catfish for this dish.
leek, in thin slices
small squash, in cubes
- Cut the cod into 2 cm cubes and place the pieces in an ovenproof dish.
- Then add the thinly sliced leek and cubed courgette.
- Mix together the crèmefraîcheand pesto, and pour it over the fish.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese before placing the dish in a warm oven.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for approx. 20 minutes - until the fish separates easily with aknife.
Serve with pasta or rice.