- Tasty Seafood
- About us
- Key brands
- Hidden folder
1. Boil the fusilli, following the pack instructions.
2. Bring a pot of water to the boil for the cod.
3. Gently fry the pine nuts, basil and finely chopped garlic in a pan with the oil. Season with salt and pepper and fry gently for around 2 minutes.
4. Turn the heat down under the pot of boiling water to the lowest setting. Add the cod and leave to poach for around 5 minutes.
5. Half the lemon. Place cut side down in a dry pan over a high heat until golden.
6. Squeeze the lemon juice over the cod and pasta before serving.