- Tasty Seafood
- About us
- Key brands
- Hidden folder
1. Cut the salmon into thin slices, approximately 1 cm thick.
2. Green salad: Split the cucumber lengthwise and remove the wet core. Slice the cucumber into thin, half-moon shaped pieces. Slice the spring onions into thin rings.
3. Slice the avocados in half and carefully remove the stones with a spoon. Cut each avocado into thin slices while still in its shell. Using a spoon, carefully lift out the slices of avocado onto the serving dish.
4. Lime and kelp vinaigrette: Mix rapeseed oil, the juice of two limes, pepper and Mǽr kelp flakes to make a vinaigrette dressing.
5. Fried salmon: Sprinkle kelp flakes over the salmon. Pan-fry the salmon slices in rapeseed oil on medium heat for 2–3 minutes.
6. Serve the pan-fried salmon with the avocado, mixed salad, and lime and kelp vinaigrette.