- Tasty Seafood
- About us
- Key brands
- Hidden folder
1. Start by boiling the rice, following the pack instructions.
2. Cut the Skrei (winter cod) fillets into large dice, around 4 x 4 cm. Sprinkle with a little salt to keep the fish firm when cooking.
3. Find a large, deep frying pan or pot and heat the oil. Finely chop the chilli and garlic and grate the ginger. Fry this gently in a pan for 2-3 minutes with the curry paste until it produces a good aroma.
4. Add the coconut milk, soy sauce and the lime juice. Mix well.
5. Cut the Carmen peppers into thin rings and drain the liquid from the chickpeas. Add the peppers, chickpeas and cod to the pan and mix carefully. Leave to simmer for around 15 minutes or until the fish is white and cooked through.
6. While the curry is simmering, dice the aubergine. Fry until golden in oil in a separate pan. Add the aubergine pieces to the curry with the mangetout for the last 2-3 minutes of cooking.
7. Serve the Skrei (winter cod) curry with rice and top with chopped coriander.