- Tasty Seafood
- About us
- Key brands
1. Boil the tagliatelle, following the pack instructions.
2. Cut the cod and bacon into long, thin pieces and finely chop the garlic.
3. Heat up a dry frying pan and fry the bacon until golden and crispy.
4. Add the cod and garlic to the pan with the bacon and turn the heat down to low. Leave the cod to fry over a low heat until almost cooked through, around 3 minutes.
5. Lightly whisk the eggs together with the soured cream.
6. Drain the pasta, leave to cool slightly for 1 minute then mix with the cod, bacon and garlic. Pour the egg mix over the pasta.
Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Serve the pasta with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped basil.