Baked pollock with tomato
UNDER 30 MINUTES
A simple and delicious dish with lots of flavor. The sun-dried tomatoes and chilli give this dish an extra character.
of sun-dried tomatoes
of chopped tomatoes
chili in rings
onion in rings
tomatos in slices
- Take finely chopped garlic, roughly chopped sun-dried tomatoes, chopped tomatoes,chili and olive oil in a saucepan.
- Mix with 1 tsp. of salt and 4 pinches of black pepper. Cook these ingredients to a saucefor about 10 minutes.
- Cut thepollock into about 2 cm large pieces and put them in an ovenproof dish.
- Place the sliced onion and tomatoes on the fish.
- Pourthe sauce on top.
- Cook in the oven at 180 degrees for approx. 20 minutes.
Serve the dish with boiled potatoes.