- Tasty Seafood
- About us
- Key brands
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the potatoes with skin on and boil over a medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
2. Cut the carrots, celeriac and leek into thin sticks.
3. Heat up the poaching water for the cod and add the salt and lemon, then poach the cod fillets for around 8 minutes until they start to flake.
4. Make the dill butter by adding the cream to a pan and boiling until it leaves a residue on a spoon. Stir in the butter over a low heat then season with salt, pepper and roughly chopped dill.
5. Steam the carrots, celeriac and leek for 1-2 minutes.
6. Serve the poached cod with almond potatoes, steamed vegetables and dill butter.